Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Emma's day at the Salon

Emma had an appointment at "Sassy and Classy" to be groomed today. Over the last two months she has gotten pretty shaggy and matted, we tried to brush them out but it was no use. Steph took her this morning and of course Kobe went nuts running around the house crying his little head of for about an hour, looking out the window, waiting for her. We hoped they might be able to do something to get rid of the mats without shaving her but I guess they were quite bad. She just got home, Steph thinks she looks adorable. She is very soft and smells like perfume and I think Emma is happy, it must feel good for her to get all that hair off. The lady at the groomers said something like "Thank God she's here" under her breath when Steph came to pick her up. She must have been whining like she loves to do. Of course Kobe is very excited to have her home. Here is a before and after shot of our little girl.


2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Deanne said...

aww the poor thing.... she has no hair :( But at least it got rid of the knots in her fur! And I have to say this short hair is a lot nicer without the mohawk! What do you think.. But she is still cute...
Oh by the way I like how you said "our" little girl....

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Curt said...

I thought she looked much better before but it is kind of growing on me. We brought the pups over to my Mom's last night and I found myself defending her when Erik said she looked "disgusting".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home