Friday, September 01, 2006

Interview

So I applied for a job last week that said the start date was Thursday Aug. 31. When I hadn't heard anything by Wednesday I was pretty sure they had already finished interviews and I didn't get called and I was disappointed but I was able to relax a little. However, last night I got a phone call from the principal of the school asking me to come for an interview at 2:45 today. Needless to say I didn't sleep much last night. I went on the internet and found some possible teacher interview questions and I was going over my responses in my head most of the night. I know most people get a little nervous about interviews (except Steph, she actually likes them), but I am freaking out. This of course will be my first since the district interview and I feel like I am unprepared, even though I'm probably not. Plus I applied for 2 more part time contracts this morning (one at my old practicum school for grade three, so I might be teaching my kids again because they were in grade two last year!), which means possibly two more interviews. I guess I shouldn't be complaining, but I wish someone would just give me a job without having to interview me (ha, ha)

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Deanne said...

Curt that is so exciting and so awesome that you got the interview.... I am so proud of you! So when will you hear if you get the job? That is where I would be freaking out.. haha... But congrats on the interview, that is a step in the right direction for sure :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home