Wednesday, November 22, 2006

IT'S A BOY!!!!...Maybe


We had our ultra-sound today. How exciting!! It was so cool to actually see our baby. It made this pregnancy feel so much more real. However, our baby wasn't very cooperative. He was curled up really tight and really far up which made it difficult to see everything. But after Steph got up moved around we did it again and he changed positions so we were able to see his spine, arms, legs, heart, and kidneys. We asked about the sex and she ventured her best guess, but the legs were together and the baby was all curled up so she couldn't be certain. She saw what she described as a little pokey thing and she would put her money on it being a boy but she insisted that we don't go and start painting and buying boy clothes yet. Our family doctor was so sure it was a girl based on the heart rate but the lady today said that was nonsense, an old wives tale. Anyway we are really happy and have gone back to thinking more about boy's names (we think we've got one picked out but it's not set in stone)

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Auntie C said...

What a beautiful baby and he looks just like his dad; curled up and sleepy!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Deanne said...

oh my goodness Curt this picture makes me soooo happy.. It totally does it make it more real hey! I am still hoping it is a little girl, but either way Auntie D is going to spoil that baby like crazy! hahaha.. I am so happy for you guys.. I can't wait til April!!!!

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Sunny said...

Hi Curt,

Wow, it's really real!! There's a little baby growing inside of Steph! I'm so happy for you guys and happy that I finally got clued in to your blog site - I've spent the morning at work looking through your guys' adventures. Can you post some pics of your house in PG for me as well as some of Steph's developing belly?
Take care and hopefully I'll get a chance to get to Prince George for a visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home