Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas in P.G


So all the hustle and bustle that happens every year before Christmas is over for another year. We had a great Christmas here in P.G. We had a wonderful dinner on Christmas Eve with the family at my Mom and Dad's. Then we all curled up and watched "Die Hard", a definite Christmas classic (Steph and my Mom were not too impressed).

We stayed overnight in the guest room so we could wake up early and have Christmas morning there. We got up really early just like when we were kids, although it was pretty tough dragging my brother out of his bed at 5:30. Of course we started with the stockings and then starting passing out presents (for five adults it was ridiculous how many were under the tree). We all did really well. Steph loved the Moroccan lantern set I bought her and I was really happy with my car stereo set that I will be able to connect to my IPOD in the glove compartment and control from the deck panel and my weight bench and weights.

After presents we had the traditional breakfast with our good family friends who come over every year and then in the evening we had more company come over for turkey dinner. It was alittle to crowded and noisy for me, but dinner was great as usual.

The next day I came over again to watch the first game of the World Jrs. on our new 42 inch plasma TV in High Definition. Wow! It was so clear you could actually see the beads of sweat rolling down the players faces. Canada won and I was back over today to watch them win again against the Americans while Steph went out with my Mom to take advantage of the Boxing Week sales.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Deanne said...

sounds like you had a good Christmas :) I am glad to hear it... Mine was pretty good too. Spoiled as usual. But I have to ask, did my package ever arrive at your doorstep? I will be so sad if it never did :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home