Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Long Time No Blog

Sorry to the few people who read this blog, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Let's see, where to begin. We had a pretty low key New Year's Eve. We went to a party at my Uncle's but Steph was a little tired so we didn't even make it to midnight. Steph went back to work on Tuesday and I still had the whole rest of the week off, which was perfect because I was able to watch all the World Jr. games including our thriller shootout win against the U.S and our gold medal performance against Russia. I don't really agree with having a shootout to win a game but man is it exciting. We really didn't deserve to win that game against the U.S but the way Carey Price was playing in goal he could have kept the puck out for three overtimes so I think we would have won it eventually on some fluke goal. The team was back on form for their 4-2 win against the Russians. There is nothing like a Canada-Russia gold medal game.

I went back to work this week and it wasn't as hard to get back into the swing of things after two weeks off as I thought. I went into work last Friday and Saturday and was able to get some planning done so that helped. It was good to see the kids again and they were excited to be back. It will be Spring Break before you know it. We have our Spring Break from April 2-13 and I was really hoping that the baby would be born a little early so I could spend some time at home with him and Steph before I go back. The due date is April 13th but today I got a prophetic fortune cookie message that said something huge in my life will happen in three months from this date (April 9th would be perfect, although wouldn't that be abit creepy?)

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Deanne said...

well I am happy to see another blog.. I was starting to go wonder what happened to you! haha. Especially since you had two weeks off from work ;) Anyway it was good to read something new, and I am glad to hear that back to school has started off smoothly ;)
As for the fortune cookie, that is weird, but exciting :) I can't wait for that little guy to be born :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home