Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Our First Pre-Natal Class

This evening we had our first pre-natal class. We both went in not really knowing what to expect but it wasn't too bad. Today we just kind of talked about what will be going on in the next 5 classes. We also looked at what labor actually is, how it looks, and what steps are involved. It was actually really interesting to see how it is broken down and what Steph will be going through each step of the way. We also talked about my role during this time and how to be a supportive coach. We ended the night on the mats learning afew breathing and relaxation exercises and some massage techniques. All in all it was really informative and not as scary as I thought it would be. We are looking forward to next week.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Deanne said...

Hey :) This is all so exciting! I can't believe that in just a few months you are going to be a dad. I am so happy for you! Keep me updated... and I want to see pics of Steph!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home